Test Analyst / Test Engineer – Belgium
– Job description:
We are currently seeking a Test Analyst or a Test Engineer to work in Belgium. The key purposes of these roles is to prepare a test strategy, to perform the tests and to report their results. The role involve developing and/or maintaining automated tests.
After a training, provided by test-crew, you will give the client advice by using acquired test methodology skills. These skills can be related to unit, integration or acceptance testing as well as manual and automation testing
Several opportunities for career growth within the company are possible.
– Key tasks are:
• Identify test cases
• Prioritise test cases and determine the scope
• Prepare test data.
• Create test scenarios.
• Perform test scenarios.
• Implement an automated tests suite.
• Register & Follow-up detected defects.
• Report testing results to all stakeholders.
– Required skills / experience:
• Knowledge of a test management tool like HP Quality Center/ALM, Microsoft Test Manager, Jira, HP Load Runner, …
• Experience in Functional testing, Regression testing, Acceptance testing .
• Knowledge of a test automation tool (such as Selenium, HP QTP, SoapUI) is an asset.
• Experience or certification in test methodologies (e.g. ISTQB, TMap, V-Model, …)
• Skilled in Test Cases scripting and execution
• Ability to log defects and retest as and when required
• Languages: good in written and spoken English.
• Languages : a good level in French or in Dutch is an asset.
We offer you an interesting job with excellent opportunities to develop your skills. You’ll work in a friendly environment with a good team spirit where responsibility is the key value. Furthermore you receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits.